Today I was introduced to the listography at katetakes5 blog. What a great idea. I too am a list -a- holic, even my lists have lists! The idea is that each week she picks a topic and you blog about your top 5. This week it’s kids shows that you hate.
Having 2 kids under 3.5 my choices I imagine will be no surprise in North America.
1. Caillou this irritatingly whiny bald 4 year old, makes me want to scrape my nails down a chalk board and judging from the tweets I’ve seen recently, I’m not alone!
2. Max and Ruby, what kind of a lesson are we teaching our kids, when little bunny is cared for by slightly older interfering sister. Not a parent in sight!
3. 4square, where adults are clad head to toe in form fitting Lycra that should be illegal in every Country. They suggest you copy their movements and then slap themselves on the belly!
4. 4square where adults dress in various styles of putrid green and sing a song to puppets that have one tooth each called the doowaas!
5. Did I save the best until last? Yo Gabba Gabba where the DJ has a collection of dolls that come to life in his ghetto blaster, you just know that later on your going to find out that there is some drug induced stupor involved like Scooby doo and the Magic Roundabout
For more amusing lists, go on over to katetakes5 blog, maybe next week you could be the listography virgin